Sunday, May 25, 2014

Oceans and My hair!!



"Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders, let me walk upon the waters, wherever you would call me. Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander, let my faith be made stronger, In the presence of my Saviour. I will call upon your name, and keep my eyes above the waves, my soul will rest in your embrace, for I am yours, and you are mine".
Hillsong, Oceans. 

Happy Sunday! Today has caused me to reflect on how much I need his strength.. And his arms. His unconditional love is all I need. On another note, I always get asked about my hair. Yes it is naturally curly! I'll go into detail on what products I use And my routine soon! Maybe in a video even. I have like crazy, lion hair. I Can't tame it at alllllllll! Here's some proof.. Curly girls unite! Xoxoxoxoxo, Pure Gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment