Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Roadtrips and William Mcdowell

''I give you all of me, withholding nothing''
William Mcdowell

I'm currently in a parking lot right near the coast of Delaware, so I thought I'd drop a line. (type a line?) My church sings this song that's been stuck in my head all dayyyyyyyy. It's called withholding nothing my William Mcdowell, and I love it. But the basic message in it is to give everything you have to God. Surrendering all. Because I have to admit, I'm a control freak. I hate having people do things for me, and I am a firm believer in if you want it done right, you've got to do it yourself!!!! But there's a peace that passes ALL understanding that comes with giving it to God. Trying to plan and perfect everything yourself is a exhausting task that is just too much! In the past year I have grown up and really realized that it's not my plan, or my life, it's His. Because when I gave him the reins when I got baptized, I gave all that up, not planned on taking them right back. I had a 5- year plan and everything I wanted to do perfectly planned out. But one church service I realized that I had been running from his voice, not willing to really do what He wanted me too. Ever since then this song had been my prayer, that I would literally have every area and feeling in my life completely open to His light and call. XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO, Pure Gold.

1 comment:

  1. Silver Gold Bull is a very trusted silver and gold dealer. You will be provided with competitive, real-time pricing and make sure your bullion arrives to your door discreetly and securely.

    ReplyDelete