Tuesday, May 20, 2014

First post... Nervous

Hello New Readers!


First I want to say that I'm super all over the place, so I apologize in advance!
To start off, I'm going to list 10 facts about me for you to get to now me better.

1. I am absolutely addicted to sushi. Like legit.
2. I adore really fast cars and my dream one is a 2014 blacked out Gallardo Lambo. (I need to start robbing banks, no joke)
3. My favorite color to wear is black, I like to pretend I'm Audrey Hepburn.
4. I have my Wilton cake decorator certification, do I use it?? Nooooppppeee.
5. I am apostolic!!!!
6. My favorite thing to do is read poetry while drinking chai. Yes, I have hipster tendencies.
7. I like country, like real country.
8. I cant resist the smell of old books and rubber. (Don't ask)
9. My favorite place to travel is anywhere there is a beach.
10. I'm a cat person. I plan to have 27 of them. Yup, I'm that girl.

Thanks for reading lovelies!!!! Xoxoxoxoxoxoxo, Pure Gold.

3 comments:

  1. I am excited to read more! Good luck and have fun beautiful ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SilverGoldBull is a very reputable bullion dealer. You will be provided with competitive, up-to-minute pricing and they will make sure that your bullion arrives to your door discreetly and fully insured.

    ReplyDelete