Monday, June 2, 2014

Senior Pics!!

''When I walk through deep waters, I know that you will be with me. When I am standing in the fire, I will not be overcome. Through the valley of the shadow, I will not fear. I am not alone, I am not alone, you will go before me, you will never leave me. You amaze me. You redeem me. You call me as your own. In my shame, you're my defender. You're my refuge in this storm. Through these trials you have always been faithful. You bring healing to my soul. I am not alone''.  Kari Jobe


I am now a proud graduate!!! These years have passed in a blink, and I can't help but reflect on my life and this path I am walking….. I wouldn't trade anything for some moments it back. Everthing I've gone through has made me who I am today. Here are some senior pics I had taken today!!! Xoxoxoxoxooxoxo, Liv.







No comments:

Post a Comment