Friday, September 25, 2015

//new beginnings//

F. scott Fitzgerald said that life begins all over again when it gets crisp in the fall... Autumn has barely begun to touch us and turn the trees into sparkling golds and reds, but it's in the air... It makes me reflect on how the trees are so beautiful but soon in winter they will turn a scraggly, bare mess where a couple of weeks ago we say how beautiful and dazzling they are.  How like trees we are in our seasons of life, how sometimes I want to show my colors off and shine and other times I feel bare and stripped of my walls and become vulnerable.. I don't want to just be content when I bloom and are a sight to see, I want to be content when I get redirected of my perspective and outward blessings or what I want to happen.. Lord help me be content in the winter season of my soul and life.. And rejoice just as much, as when the sun shines on my face, and I am dancing in the leaves.. Help me walk into the wilderness and territories I have never seen... 

No comments:

Post a Comment