Thursday, September 10, 2015

///All about YOU///

Jesus be the center, it's all about YOU. 
I decrease as you increase, it's all about you, not about ME. 
The theme right now, in this generation is all about self, and what can YOU do for me, and this need to come out on top and stepping on toes as we climb. I want to be a stark contrast to that spirit and thought process the more I grow with the Lord. In ministry, when my face is seen, it's all about HIM and letting his spirit move and His will be done, and not thinking its my doing. We should have the same spirit cleaning a dirty toilet at our jobs or our church and not looking to be lauded or recognized. We have to decrease so His kingdom can increase. Jesus never asked for recognition or to be known as this great healer, or a celebrity. He wanted to go about His fathers business. Let us not get distracted with this world and its SELF, SELF, SELF. And let us be willing to be unknown but hear well done, my good and faithful servant. 

Stay Gold! 
Liv 

No comments:

Post a Comment