Monday, November 16, 2015

///the biggest romance///

Romance.
Love.
Soulmates.
Romeo and Juliet, and maybe a Nicholas Sparks flick will come to your mind when you think of this, but believe me there's more. A love that desires your heart, your mind, your soul, and wants to own every inch of your heart in a way that's freeing and not controlling or in any way constrains your will. He will chasten and protect to refine and smooth out and mold, we are clay to be molded into his image. In song of Soloman it says I am my beloveds, and my beloveds is mine.. And this was penned as a love letter on a physical sense but Gods heartbeat is all over that. He wants to pursue you, woo you, and make you the best version of yourself which is His mirror. There is no heartbreak, His yoke is easy, His burden is light, and you will run this race with endurance; and strength, as eagles. It's not easy, in no way am I saying that, but He is the best romance you will ever encounter. Let him seek you, and find Him, and you will not be sorry or let down. Let it soothe your fears, heal your heart, and bind up your wounds. 

(A couple pictures from my local lake) 

Love, Liv. 


No comments:

Post a Comment