Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Day 2 & 3...

New York is addictive. This I know 100% know! Everywhere you go the air is electric and alive and the lights are on all night, and Times Square is like a 24/7 sleep cure. Ha ha. Today I went on a hunt for good deals, and walked about 20 blocks by the end of it.. As painful to my feet as it sounds.. In ankle boots. Yes. But I went to this market and got a 99 cent skirt, and a Betsey Johnson original coat for $19.99!!!!!! Craaaaazy. And I also got a Michael Kors purse in Chinatown, and some scarfs from H and M and Express, and some stuff from Forever 21 and the Gap, and of course the 4 story Old Navy!!! I get a really good discount at both because of Gap inc. Anyways here's some pics I took over the past two days, and of this Amazing park we found right near the New York public library... xoxoxoxoxoxo, Stay Gold!! Liv 

No comments:

Post a Comment